Lunch & Learn: Mojo for your Workplace
[youtube width=”475″ height=”268″]http://youtu.be/4jXANB9wLbY[/youtube]
Enjoy your life just a little more. Research shows that doing things that make you happy, increases your capacity to work better, relate more meaningfully and live longer.
Jo-Anne Weiler has provided lunch & learns to companies and organizations such as Telus, Associated Engineering of BC, the Canadian Bar Association, the Mental Health Association, 2010 Legacies Now Society, and has been keynote speaker for the Ministry of Public Works of the Government of Canada Executive Team Retreat.
Jo-Anne Weiler’s fun one-hour ‘lunch and learn’ format is a great way to get your team working better. Get your corporate MOJO going!
Lunch ‘n’ Learn topics
- Be in the driver’s seat of your life – identify your needs & bring your stress down.
- The emotional brain & your communication style.
- Five ways you can raise your Emotional I.Q.
- Health tips to care better for your emotional brain.
- Leading a values-based life. Mission statements & operationalizing your best life.
Communication & Team Building Series
- All stressed out? Quick tricks to get back in the zone.
- 5 Steps to deal with Anger better.
- Respect & working through roadblocks to build a better team.
- Difficult Conversations.
- Life lessons: 5 truths for living, loving & working better with others.
- Five ways you can be more present at work & home.
- Transition time from work to home life as part of a parent’s balance sheet.
- Manage your time better – quick tips to be more effective.
- Five Great Strategies to create your best life.
- Five Great Strategies to create your best relationship.
- A’s –ZZZ’s to get better sleep.
- What the latest scientific research tells us about your creative brain
- Exercise & healthy living habits for those on the fly.
- Best Tips to Get Younger Every Year.