Shine In Your Life — Two Day (2:00 – 5:00 pm) Weekend Retreat
1760 Marine Dr
West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J3
Shine In Your Life — Two-Days, 6 hours to Design Your Most Fulfilling Year Ahead, facilitated by Jo-Anne Weiler, MA (Psych), CPCC, RMFT, RCC, ICF
- at The Bar Method, West Vancouver Jan 19 & 20th
Call 604 925-1907 to register
Through this two-day retreat, we will co-create your best year!
- define your values, and set clear goal(s) for the year
- put energy into actionable steps
- what do you really want this year?
Together we will set fresh goals for 2019. We will co-create an actual plan for your year ahead based on an assessment of your values, vision, and dreams.
It will be a ‘coaching style’ two days. A chance for you to take stock of what has worked well for you last year & rethink what you might see as ongoing areas you want to focus a little more energy towards in the year ahead.
What: Shine In Your Life shineinyourlife.ca
Date: Saturday, January 19th & Sunday, January 20th, 2019
Time:2:00 – 5:00 both days (this is a progressive workshop).
Where: The Bar Method, West Vancouver, 1760 Marine Drive, Suite 250.
Bring: a journal & wear something you can move in easily.
Cost: $200. per person — register by phone @604 925-1907
& Register with a friend & you both get a $50. discount!! $150. Per person
- Whatever you focus on this year, you will manifest.
- It feels good to have a conscious design for your year.
- You will learn about how you can love the body you live in a little more this year.
- Feel empowered and excited from the start of your day
- You will define measurable results you can anticipate and hold yourself accountable to.
- Its really fun having time to share ideas with other like-minded people who care about growing, developing, and making more of a difference.
- Feel supported and excited about moving through whatever blocks have been holding you back.
What exactly happens over these two fun-filled afternoons?
Day One: starts with a positive, compassionate exercise/meditation. You will be given time to write notes in your journal (please remember to bring a journal).
- You will assess your personal/professional strengths, look at ways you shine already & learn how to fine-tune your strengths into an even better year.
- You will be able to understand and give clear expression about your “why”.
- You will learn how to identify and activate your ‘zone’ with some great new tools & more conscious awareness of ‘body felt’ feelings.
- We will practice the art of meditation, dance, movement, & mirroring as you learn the power of what your posture communicates.
Day Two: is all about your Mastery.
- Assess your time management
- Communicate more effectively
- Experience your boundaries
- Strengthen your personal commitment to YOU!